- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry.
- Developing an understanding of the firm's audit approach and tools.
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client's internal control structure.
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues.
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats.
- Always represent BDO in a professional manner through punctuality & appearance.
- Maintenance of accurate records of time spent on each project.
- Meet the employer’s expectations and project deadlines.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resumes with AA1616 mentioned in the subject of their e-mail.