Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in field sampling operations.
- Knowledge in international and national sampling standards and regulations (ASTM D1265, ASTM D4057, ASTM D 3700, ASTM D4306, ISO 3170, ISO 3171, ASTM D 5842, ISO 4257)
- Knowledge in oil and gas laboratories, pressurized/flammable gas cylinders risks and H2S presence.
- English language competency.
- Knowledge in rules and methods of sampling for various storage and production conditions;
- Awareness of the nature of the raw materials to be sampled (chemical and physical characteristics of gas, condensate, oil and sulfur)
- Expert Knowledge of the sampling systems and sampling equipment.
- Knowledge in how to handle the sampling apparatus under pressure or vacuum as well as at high temperatures
The Job Holder is accountable for the coordinating sampling operations reporting directly to Routine Lab Manager. All Job competency and requirements will be verified and applicable to ISO 17025 and other related international sampling standards.
The Sampling Specialist has the following accountabilities:
- The Sampling Specialist is responsible for the compliance of the entire sampling process in coordination with operations.
- Coordinates and ensures safe and proper sampling for the Oil / Gas process systems, tank farm, and Non-Routine Samples considered “High Risk” samples, which require a high level of competency, training and expertise.
- Generates sampling procedures as per site sampling systems and international standards and ensure its implementation with operations team. Provision of training and continuous improvement.
- Leads risk assessments, job hazard analysis and document generation for sample points, cylinders, required materials, sample transportation, cylinders cleaning and safe disposal.
- Responsible for inventory management of sampling bottles/cylinders and materials, sample labels.
- Ensure registration of samples in LIMS.
- Follows the scheduled maintenance procedure on sample cylinders
- Coordinate and communicate with Company Field Operations sample collection teams to assure samples are taken on schedule and delivered to the sample collection point within the Plant
- Monitors routine samples taken by Operators for compliance to Laboratory Work Instructions and HSE regulations;
- Prepares “Permit to Work” for Non-Routine and risky samples as per procedures and HSE regulations.
Müraciət etmək istəyən namizədlər CV-lərini [email protected]
e-mail ünvanına mövzu hissəsinə “Laboratory Specialist (Sampling and Field)”qeyd edərək göndərə bilərsiniz.