- Ensure the implementation of the Management System Standards (MSS) requirements.
- Be involved in the data collection process for MSS reporting and evaluation.
- Implement methodologies for awareness of MSS policies and other relevant requirements within the organization to ensure that they are well understood, and proper communication is in place.
- As an internal audit team member to collaborate with Senior QA with the internal/ external audit planning, reporting and follow-up actions.
- Assist in the development and review of quality-related documentation (policy, objectives, procedures, work instructions, forms, etc.)
- Review and comment as appropriate, organizational procedures/ work instructions.
- Perform other duties as directed by the QA & BPM Manager and QA Supervisor.
- Bachelors’ Degree qualified, preferred to be graduated from technical science or Business Administration/Project Management; (Master’s degree is also preferred;
- Certificate in quality assurance is highly appreciated
- English language intermediate level at least
- İSO 9001:2015 İnternal Auditor Certificate at least
- 3 years of experience in similar quality-related roles in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Technical and detailed understanding in the areas of engineering and operation;
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools;
- Good understanding and interpretation of management system standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 17025);
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines;
- Strong observer and attention to details;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
Müraciət etmək istəyən namizədlər CV-lərini [email protected]
e-mail ünvanına mövzu hissəsinə “QA Specialist”qeyd edərək göndərə bilərsiniz.