- Key aspects of the role include determination of the annual usage amounts of materials, control over stock levels, continuous reduction of the inventory and stock value, scheduling supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels.
- Utilizes applicable Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) and SAP MM Module to ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Control material coding requests in coordination with the Master Data team and technical functions involved in PR creation.
- Reviewing PR’s by checking stock for the requested materials and as applicable suggesting alternative materials.
- Collaborate with internal (Supply Chain) and external (Maintenance, Process, Operations, etc) stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line as and when required, avoiding disruption to production.
- Monitor the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manage inventory accuracy.
- Drive minimization of the illiquid and obsolete stock (SLOB) to ensure minimum liability for business.
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions and take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production.
- Identifies and manages risks to minimize impact on production schedule.
- Follow all processes relating to materials, from the requirement source through to the material transfer to the usable stock.
- Create regular statistical reports and analysis and update others in the organization.
- Degree and / or qualification in Business Administration or related field
- Evidence of trainings and certifications in related field
- Minimum 7 year experience, preferably in Oil & Gas Sector;
- Strong working experience of SAP ERP (MM Module, PP Module)
- Fluent Azerbaijani and English language skills
- IT literacy, strong skills in Excel and the ability to handle electronic data
- Technical knowledge and skills
- Strategic thinking and analysis skills
- Good communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good planning ability skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Logical and systematic approach to work
Müraciət etmək istəyən namizədlər CV-lərini [email protected]
e-mail ünvanına mövzu hissəsinə “Senior Material Planning Specialist”qeyd edərək göndərə bilərsiniz.